If you have been accused of any federal offense, federal prosecutors can call upon the full power and resources of the federal government to prove you guilty, convict you and maximize your sentence.
If you are facing any federal charge, you need a law firm with the resources, knowledge and experience to stand up to the challenge. The criminal defense attorneys of Udashen Anton have what it takes. We regularly go toe-to-toe with federal prosecutors and win.
Our law firm is respected for the success we have achieved for clients facing federal charges, including those involving:
- White collar crime
- Embezzlements and fraud, including mail fraud, health care fraud, mortgage fraud and bank fraud
- Drug-related crimes
- RICO cases
- Public corruption
- Internet crimes, including identity theft and distribution of child porn
Board Certified Criminal Defense Specialists
Our seven trial lawyers are all as skilled in federal court as they are state court. Bruce Anton, Robert Udashen and Gary Udashen are certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization as criminal defense specialists. All of us are committed to achieving positive results for our clients.
The criminal defense attorneys of Udashen Anton are skilled trial lawyers who have successfully defended clients in many hundreds of trials in state courts throughout Texas.
We have extensive experience defending clients charged with every type of crime, from minor misdemeanor offenses to felony offense such as capital murder, including:
- Drug crimes, including possession and trafficking of street drugs and prescription medications
- Violent crimes, including assault, aggravated assault, manslaughter, intoxication manslaughter and homicide
- Theft, from shoplifting to auto theft to armed robbery to embezzlement
- DWI/drunk driving, addressing both the criminal charge and the administrative license revocation hearing.
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault of a child
- Weapons offenses, including felon in possession and possession of an unregistered weapon
- Domestic violence, including child abuse
Reliable Representation In and Out of Court
No matter what the charge, you can rely on our criminal defense lawyers to protect your rights and work toward the best possible resolution to your case. You can trust us to thoroughly investigate the case, analyze all legal options and develop a sound strategy for your defense.
In many cases, we are able to resolve the issue swiftly, outside of court. We look for mistakes made by law enforcement, such as illegal interrogations or illegal searches and seizures of evidence, that will allow us to end the trial before it starts. Should a trial become necessary, you can rely on our decades of courtroom experience and record of success.
Two Pieces of Advice
If you are facing a federal charge or suspect you may be under investigation:
Don’t think you can handle this on your own: A federal case requires an experienced attorney who can guide you through the process and advocate aggressively on your behalf.
Don’t delay in seeking legal representation: The earlier you contact an attorney, the more options you may have. When clients contact us early in the process we may be able to help them avoid an indictment.
To arrange a free consultation about your case, please contact us by e-mail or call 214-468-8100. From offices in Dallas, we defend clients in federal criminal cases throughout Texas and nationwide.